Sat, Mar 18|
Silver Falls State Park
Spring Equinox Nature Immersion
Reconnect to the air, the water, the earth, and your fiery spirit during this Spring Equinox with us!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2023, 11:00 AM PDT – Mar 19, 2023, 3:00 PM PDT
Silver Falls State Park, 20024 Silver Falls Hwy SE, Sublimity, OR 97385, USA
About the event
Larissa Shaver and I present to you our first Spring Equinox Nature Immerson Event!
Spring is the time of year where we all want to "spring" into action and manifest. It's also during Pisces season, which can deliver a boost in creativity, imagination, depth perception, and ambition. So Larissa and I teamed up to create an event help direct these energies to help best serve you. By creating a space for us to reconnect deeply with nature, ourselves, and like-minded folks, we will naturally raise our vibration and thus allowing us to more easily manifest our heart's desires.
We will be sharing a 30-minute breathwork session (breathing that crisp, delicious mountain air), then Larissa will be providing a water demo to demonstrate the power of living water, and lastly, we will enjoy a gentle hike with 10 BEAUTIFUL waterfalls to see! Larissa is supplying all of us 9.5pH living water for the day (so bring your waterbottles!) Additionally, I am stoked to share a fun way to manifest for us to enjoy whilst we all hike!
- Entry to this event is $20. Bring friends and it's only $15 of each of you!
- We have limited availability!!! Secure your spot by venmoing me your payment: @melissa-baller
- Arrive 15 min early to find good parking, and to find our group. I'll be emailing everyone a more exact location closer to the day of the event. We will begin the event at 11am PST.
- This breathwork is for all levels and ages, even if you are brand new to the practice.
- The hike is a gentle 7 mile hike that contains 10 glorious waterfalls. It isn't required to do the entire 7 miles - we are saving the hike for last, so attendees may hike for as long as they wish without missing out on the breathwork, water demo, and mini manifestation workshop.
- Bring your water bottle and have it empty so Larissa can fuel you with 9.5 living water!
- Bring extra clothes since mountain weather is always subject to change at any given moment.
- We will have big tarps and canopies available in case its rainy and wet. We also recommend you bringing a yoga mat and/or favorite blankets/pillows to keep yourself comfortable for the breathwork session.
- The day-use parking permit for Silver Falls is $5 (not included with our fee for the event). Please come with exact change or a visa/discover/master card. Fee machines are found at the trailhead.
- Dogs are allowed in the park area, but are not allowed on the hike.
- Email me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org